Monday 25 July 2011

Check Your Gutters In The Summer

Now we are in the middle of Summer, one of the last things
you want to think about is your roof and gutters

You may find this article on our main blog very interesting
Mayfield Roofing Blog 

If thats what you think, you are making a mistake because 
now that everything is so dry, cleaning gutters is a sinch
and it is the best time to prepare for the comming winter

NO! NO! NO! I hear you cry, let us enjoy the summer
before you get the Father Christmas outfit out of the loft

I totally agree!

I also want to enjoy the summer 

However, I am just saying that a few hours 'Work' now
could save yoiu days of heart-ache at the end of the year

If you have a Factory or other comercial building
It may be even more important
Please take a look at our story here
Mayfield Roofing Blog 

As always, thank you for your comments

1 comment:

  1. i would suggest that you are totally right.... best option wold be to follow the professionals Let me share my experience with you about my recent jobs done …………………………………………………........ITS REAL words what they quote they do really mean it, It would be an to take this opportunity to advise whomever it may concern how impressed I was with the service and prompt action I was given regarding the work I had done to our roof.

    the entire of the quote related my work was given to me which was accepted and the job was done in the following week, I must add that I have never experienced a tradesman calling me up and advising me that they were going to be late due to heavy traffic, I was called on twice by the tradesman to be advised when I could expect them, and they was very apologetic once they had arrived. In future if I ever need another roofing job or any other work like new roofs, roof maintenance, roof replacement and roof repairs done, frankly speaking’ definitely I would call the Global without any hesitation, it was a really a pleasure dealing with this company as they recommend the best and the outstanding services related their works and the quotes. I also came to know that the company is dealing since last 25 years you can find the link here too.
    factory roofing

    ReplyDelete